I’m not just some pretty designs and fancy code, you know. I’m way deeper than that.
I’m just a regular guy with a lovely wife, a cute dog, and an old house. I have a pretty large garden, with which I pretend that I could survive a zombie apocalypse. I like to camp, I like to build stuff. I also wear a Cubs baseball cap when I’m not at work.
- I’m married to the wonderful Aimée Miller.
- I have a pretty awesome dog, Buster.
- I go camping as often as possible.
- I’ve got a 380 square foot vegetable garden.
- I probably drink way too much coffee.
- I grow a glorious handlebar moustache.
- I do talks on web development and design.
- I volunteer with the New Orleans Ad Club and the National WWII Museum PT 305 restoration.
- I’m a pretty swell guy.
- Instagram feed not found.